It is with great sadness that we advise you all that, due to the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), we have been forced to cancel the upcoming Canada Tour in August.

While we did not come to this decision easily, we feel it is necessary due to the current uncertainty with regards to travel arrangements.

Further, we also needed to consider the ongoing health of the tour participants and their family and friends.  If we were to continue with the tour, given the current climate with regard to COVID-19, the risk was too high that the the health of the participants could be adversely affected by what essentially is unnecessary travel.


Finally, we could not, in good conscience, expect people to continue to pay money for a tour that had a very high probability of being cancelled at the last minute.  To do so would mean that some people would lose thousands of dollars for no reason.

We hope you can understand our decision and stick with us for next year, when we plan to try and organise another tour for 2021.


If you have any questions, please contact our Tour Leader and Treasurer, Brendan Vassallo on 0425 220 244 or at

  • Instagram

©2019 by SRV Baseball Australia.